Friday, June 1, 2012

Purple Christmas Card

firstsnowpurple 

Hi again! It's challenge time once again at Christmas Crafting, and this month the theme we were asked to work with was purple.  Our adorable digi's were kindly supplied by Sassy Studio's Digital Stamps, and this lovely lady is called First Snow.

I have to admit this is probably the most challenging month for me to date, I went through my stash and realized I didn't have one - not one - purple piece of designer paper, Gah!  So I worked with what I had and created a clean and simple design, I hope you like :o)   

I have used the Nestabilities Heirloom Die (2011) to create the frame around the digi, which has been coloured with a combination of both Copics and Prismacolor pencils, and finished with a little embossing and a sprinkle of Stickles.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgan...I love your fabulous card. Such a great image and the embossed snowflakes look wonderful around your main image.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete