Wednesday, February 8, 2012

S N O W Card

S N O W


Card Positioning Systems is celebrating their 5th Anniversary by releasing a sketch a day for 15 days.

This card is my interpretation of the day nine sketch.




This was one of those sketches I looked and thought "that will be a nice quick one", however it took me all day to finish!  I've used the backsides of two papers for the card, one a Christmas paper by Graphic 45 which I had a fun tearing into strips and the other part of the Prairie Lane collection by Kaisercraft.

The snowman is cut using the Tim Holtz Winter Wonder die, and the fence is a Magnolia Doohickey which I have painted with crackle medium mixed with white paint.  All the edges have been inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink.  A scrap of fluffy wool, a few pearls and some letters from my stash and voila, challenge completed! 

2 comments:

  1. Just adorable....well worth all that effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love love LOVE it! Thanks for playing my CPS Anniversary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete