Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love Defined

Love Defined


Card Positioning Systems is celebrating their 5th Anniversary by releasing a sketch a day for 15 days. I've got a list of cards I would like to have made and ready to post for when the occasion arises, such as a sympathy card, a get well card, a few generic greeting cards, as well as getting a head start on  some holiday cards, and this is just the motivation I need to get going.

This card is my interpretation of the day one sketch.  The card was challenging for me because I think it is the very first I have made without a coloured image on the front, so it felt a little naked and I wasn't really sure when to stop fiddling!



The designer papers are by Kaisercraft, one is called Script and the other is called Newsprint, both are from the Timeless collection.  I've used a Fiskars edge punch for the heart borders, Kraft card for the base and framing mats, and Frayed Burlap Distress Ink on all the edges.

The little postage stamp in the top corner says "Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give - which is everything".


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us for the CPS 5th Anniversary celebration!

    ReplyDelete