Friday, September 9, 2011

Catching up with Stamping Mathilda

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials, and this week with my craft room in a total shambles I felt like I have needed more than one catch up day!

I don't remember when I first stumbled across Stamping Mathilda's site, but I am so glad that I did.  The artist, Godelieve Tijskens is wonderfully inspiring.  She has designed for Darkroom Door and Art Journey, and her site contains a beautiful array of projects that include both classic rubber stamping and card making to art journalling.  Whenever I am feeling low on inspiration a cup of tea and an hour at Godelieve's site and I am fully recharged.

She posts frequently, every other day or so, making her website rich with content.  There are plenty of tutorials and as she is also a photographer the blog itself is eye candy.  Do go visit her site, you won't be disappointed!

Here are just two of my favorites out of hundreds of projects and tutorials:

Votive holder made from vellum.

An ongoing project she has to illustrate a dictionary.

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful votive holder, I like how you decorated with those birds and leaves.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete