Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Angel "Pin Up" Doll

Angel "Pin Up" doll


Materials:
wooden clothes pin
large wooden bead for the head
acrylic paints for the skin and face
no. 10 crochet thread
steel size 7 crochet hook
flesh coloured embroidery floss
gold chenille stick
curly blonde dolls hair

The craft room is still in various stages of upheaval but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

To make this cute little angel, follow the basic instructions in my tutorial on how to make a clothes pin doll to make the body, using the gold chenille stick for her sleeves.

The dress is a free pattern for a halloween angel, but instead of making it in black and orange I did it in white for a traditional angel.

For her hair I have glued a few curls of  dolls hair to the top of the bead, and her shoes are based in gold paint with a dusting of gold glitter over the top.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! Think I may have to have a go for Christmas!xx

    ReplyDelete