Friday, July 22, 2011

Catching up with The Olde Country Cupboard

Matchbox Mouse

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials. To stick to my commitment to posting daily, I'll share with you something that I thought was a fabulous find.

I think I was searching for inspiration for a few light bulbs I want to turn into ornaments when I stumbled across The Olde Country Cupboard, a site dedicated to country/primitive style decorations.  Her style is just lovely, I find some prim art is too primitive, too simplistic and too drab for my liking, but she has a gorgeous rustic style.

Best of all, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will find her "share box" where there is a collection of over two dozen free pdf patterns to download, like the adorable mouse in a matchbox you see above.

1 comment: