Friday, March 25, 2011

Catching up with Gama Go

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials. To stick to my commitment to posting daily, I'll share with you something that I thought was a fabulous find.


My eldest daughter has been bugging me for an owl purse ever since she saw this ornament perched in my mini tree.  It should be fairly easy to adapt, rather than sewing up the top and stuffing, it should be a simple matter to sew in a zip, and then put a press-stud closer under the central peak.

Anyway while looking for ideas on how to bring this together I found this fabulous gem! You can print out the pattern here.



No comments:

Post a Comment