Friday, February 4, 2011

Catching up with The Graphics Fairy

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials. To stick to my commitment to posting daily, I'll share with you something that I thought was a fabulous find.


The Graphics Fairy site contains over 2000 high quality, royalty free, vintage images for you to print and use on your projects.

There's way more ads on the site than I like, but it is a small price to pay for such a valuable resource. I especially love the labels category, with plenty of ready to print vintage labels as well as blank templates for making your own. Here's just a few to whet your appetite.




No comments:

Post a Comment